on 30 September 2013
I was looking for Minnie kitchen and saw this!!! It goes perfect with kitchen in my twins (age 3) tree house and just a nice size. Also easy to convert from seat to bench table. Such a good idea I'm surprised their isn't an adult size version? I would love one if there was!!! Oh and also bonus of storage for their kitchen toys ;-)
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 16 October 2014
I wanted to buy my daughter a table or desk for her birthday and after much browsing decided to buy the Minnie Mouse Convertible toy box desk and I am so glad that I did. It is a really lovely table or chair for little ones- the table top just wipes clean. The storage baskets underneath are really handy- these are fabric however so that needs to be considered when using the table as the design does mean it would be easy to get these covered in food/craft materials etc. It is a shame these are not wipe clean like the table top however this is a very minor point. The table/chair is very well designed and thought out and is easy to switch from one position to the other. It really is a great idea and I am so glad that I brought it.
on 12 March 2016
It is a lovely and cute piece of nursery furniture looks pretty in my daughter's bedroom. It was easy to assemble (my hubby did it but he didnt have any problems with that), isn't too heavy for me to move if needed and our daughter loves it! We were a bit surprised you cannot convert it into the desc without unscrewing the knobs but we assumed it is for the security reasons and actually now I do appreciate the fact that you need to have it properly prepared before changing from bench to desk, if it was easy to do, children might get hurt if trying to do it themselves. I would only say as a minus that the drawers aren't very big so can only store small pieces but on the other hand that is useful too as we have plenty of small bit and bobs that were laying around. And overall this is a successful purchase and we all love it!
on 10 September 2013
I got this for my nieces 2nd birthday and she loved. its just the right size, easy for her to climb on and of, and wipes clean very easily. It arrived it pieces but was quick to assemble.
The best thing about it is that it is so very pretty.
on 28 April 2014
I really liked the fact that this could be used as a chair and a desk. Very useful and also has space for toy storage. Keeps my daughter busy. She plays at it, sits at, eats it, absolutely loves it! Good size too, should last until shes probably fiver years old as long as she still likes Minnie mouse!

the only issue I can state and the reason i have given it four stars instead of five is that once the last piece had to be put on, I noticed there was a small dent and a few scratches. At this point I had thrown out all of the packaging and did not want to have to take it apart. But they are not very noticeable and does not affect its use.
on 17 May 2014
I bought this for my toddler and found it was pretty easy to put together. The drawers are made of fabric and cardboard so if your child eats their dinner at the little table be aware that any liquid dropped will be absorbed into the drawers as they are directly underneath. The product design is very clever, however the quality isn't very high and it isn't the most sturdy. I think the price is a little too high personally but it's handy to have as it doesn't take up a lot of room!
on 18 June 2016
As we do have a limited space I decided to buy 2 in 1 thing. I was looking to buy a table and couple of chairs for my daughter to sit and eat or play. So we have decided to buy this convertible toy box/ desk. And I am soooo glad we did! It loos amazing and it saves so much space in our sitting area. She is a minnie mouse lover so was very happy to have such a bargain :)
on 16 January 2014
The product is excellent, it was delivered promptly and was packaged to a high standard. It was missing the two safety stoppers to lock the back/desk in place so I contacted the manufacturers direct in Holland through email, they were very apologetic, helpful and friendly. They shipped the parts to me free of charge straight away.
on 27 May 2014
Love this product. Its perfect for what I wanted for and my daughter loves it. The only reason I didn't give it 5starts was the paint work wasn't 100%. There were a couple of visiable scratches and looks as through the paint work could damage easily. But I would definitely recommend.
on 24 January 2014
Bought this for my 2 year old daughter it's just the right size for her to sit on by herself and is easy to convert from seat to desk and looks lovely in her bedroom.
It's also easy to put together as I managed to do it myself.