on 21 October 2012
These glasses are classy and really well insulated, so that when you hold them they do not transmit the heat from the inside glass compartment to your hand. Very well designed, fit nicely under the nozzle of my DeLonghi ESAM5600 machine, and look fantastic. The only downside is that there is a small hole at the bottom of each glass, I assume as a result of the manufacturing process, that is closed on most of the glasses but is unfortunately open on a few. Because of this hole, when you wash it (either by hand or in the dishwasher) the washing-up water gets in and is really, really hard to remove. You can get most of it out by spending some time tapping it lightly on a surface to force the water out, or by repeatedly tapping the hole with your finger so that the pressure imbalance forces the water out, but the water leaves a film on the internal glass wall and detracts from the beauty of the glass. Still, this does not affect the function of the glass at all, it's purely aesthetic. Apart from that one flaw, these are great glasses.
on 22 May 2012
I have always had Bodum thermo glasses and decided to try these for a change as we broke one Bodum.
This is a lovely glass which keeps our cappuccino's warm and are very pleasant to hold. They are hand blown as you can see from the dimple at the bottom of the glass - good quality!
The Bodum glasses are just as good as these but I personally prefer the feel and shape of these.
Highly recommended.
on 4 July 2013
I like the way you can drink your coffee out of this stylish cup without a handle.The cup stays cool due to the clever thermos type design.I recommend washing by hand,however as the cup floats in water!
on 17 June 2013
I bought these glasses having broke the first ones,they are perhaps a little pricey,but I think they're worth it.coffee keeps warm for longer,due to the double glass design,well pleased,prompt delivery too!
on 23 February 2016
Great and keep the heat in so they never get hot, however they do smash easily and two of mine broke from the inside which was odd. However I love them and will be ordering more. Great fit under a d'longhi machinne
on 25 April 2013
Having just purchased a Delonghi EC220, I knew that it would only take cups of limited height. Much to my relief, this fittted.

I found that if I preheated with boiled water, emptied (had to add that just in case someone didn't lol) added espresso shot and foamed milk, and the resultant cappuccino was close to burning hot even 10 minutes later. However, you do find yourself double checking yourself at first because the outer glass is only slightly warm, which is slightly confusing. Yes, this is how its supposed to be but as I've not bought a thermo cup before, it was confusing to fingers and brain that say the cup is cold = coffee is cold, just before it burned my mouth lol.

Personally, I prefer cups with handles, but these are definitely growing on me. I'd buy again.
on 18 December 2014
These are a trendy way to present cups of coffee and to keep the contents warm. They are a little bit fragile but managed to survive the delivery process and are a welcome addition to my daily coffee routine.
on 11 November 2013
They feel strangely light when you are holding them but draw comments from everyone who uses them.

I have banged them a couple of times where I thought they might have broken but they seem to be quite resilient.

People have mentioned the little "flaw" at the bottom. This is actually not a flaw but a vent such that when the temperature of the glass increases the air pressure between the borosilicate glass doesn't increase to the point where the glass breaks i.e. is allows air to escape to reduce the pressure.
on 26 June 2014
First pair had a slight manufacturing fault, which the suppliers, About Tea & About Coffee corrected immediately by sending me two new glasses which arrived two days after my email to them. The replacements are perfect. They are exactly the right size for our Delonghi 650 Expresso Machine, remain cool on the outside but keep the contents hot, and display the three layers, froth, coffee, milk, which looks really good! Excellent product, and absolutely brilliant service from the suppliers About Tea & About Coffee.
on 26 January 2014
These glasses and really useful, as they allow you to hold your drink even when it's hot. They are stylish and have very good build quality. Initially I thought they would break easily, but after almost a year of use, they are still shining as if they were brand new!