Customer Discussions > The Complaints forum

Delivery

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 29 Mar 2014 14:06:38 GMT
I received a parcel from amazon and on the front of the envelope was my contact number I then received a numerous text messages off people from foreign numbers I am not happy about this cause that is some of my personal details I would be grateful of you can remove my contact number from my account....

Posted on 28 Apr 2014 17:16:24 BDT
I ordered 2 DVDs from Amazon, and choose the delivery to come in 2 working days for £5.99, this means that the package should of come Friday the 25th April as I ordered it on Wednesday 23rd April, it's now the 28th and It still has not arrived?!

Posted on 2 May 2014 09:49:11 BDT
I ordered a new ps3 controller and a mic on Tuesday using amazon prime delivery service. I thought that this service would be secure and quick, however I was wrong. The service is bad. The delivery man just knocked once on the door and left the items outside my door. Anyone could have picked up the parcel and stole it. However as I woke up to get my mail, I just found it outside while raining. Does anyone know how I can take this complaint further?

Posted on 4 May 2014 19:31:20 BDT
This is not a complaints forum. Please see http://www.amazon.co.uk/This-not-Amazon-complaints/forum/Fx1L562EPBCBRG/TxXV5E7XAB7WYC/1/ref=cm_cd_fp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=0316039748

Posted on 19 Jul 2014 13:14:38 BDT
Hi everyone, On Thursday the 17th I ordered something what I really needed on Friday 18th, so I got amazon prime. Unfortunately it was never delivered so I rang customer services today, Saturday the 19th and the very kind lady said the driver didn't get a response at the door and a card was left to tell me what to do or where it had gone. But I had been waiting there all day so I know that never happened. Amazon can now not deliver it till Monday the 21st this is the first time I have used amazon and I'm very disappointed especially that the "next day" delivery service is £8. I'm glad I got the first month free because then I really wouldn't have been happy. My rant is over now thanks for reading it, hope amazon sort it out.

Posted on 21 Aug 2014 09:16:18 BDT
I ordered three items, two of which arrived on time,but were too big foey letter box. As luck would have it I was about to leave the house as the parcel arrived. I witnessed the parcel being violently shoved through the letterbox. I immediately opened the door and asked the young man to stop as it was apparent that the item was too big, but he continued to push! I wasn't very happy nor very polite and told him I'd retrieve the parcel. He didn't understand me and attempted to push once more. I had to tell him "go!" as he hasn't responded to my previous requests and I was in a hurry to leave. He looked at me and reluctantly moved away. Does Amazon train its delivery staff?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  The Complaints forum
Participants:  6
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  29 Mar 2014
Latest post:  21 Aug 2014

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Complaints
The Complaints by Ian Rankin (Hardcover - 7 Mar. 2011)
4.3 out of 5 stars (286)