Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 4 Dec 2008 13:46:54 GMT
Karl Sarx says:
Hi All,
Hoping someone can shed some light on this....

My total order comprised of 2 SE and 1 CE.
I have received auto-shipping confirmation emails for the 2 SE yesterday and they have both arrived in the post this morning.

However, I have received no auto-shipping confirmation email for the CE and on the amazon tracking page it claims that the CE was dispatched yesterday along with the 2 SE...... Is anyone else having the same problem? Or had this problem before? Advice?

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 14:17:14 GMT
Had you ordered all 3 in one order OR SE and CE separately??
I would trust the amazon tracking page if it says that the CE is dispatched. You can even email amazon customer care with your order no. and ask them about the status. I believe if the delivery is in the UK then you can even track the current location of the order from the courier website.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:14:21 GMT
Nikki B says:
Not sure if it helps, but I ordered one of each and they arrived in seperate parcels, held together with the rest of my post by elastic bands, so it could be that yours got seperated in the post and the CE is still on its way.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:16:51 GMT
Last edited by the author on 4 Dec 2008 16:18:01 GMT
Karl Sarx says:
I ordered them in the same order..... i don't understand why I wouldn't have received a shipping confirmation for the CE either?!?! Might ring them to let them know....

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:22:26 GMT
Nikki B says:
Mine were ordered in the same order as well, and were packaged seperately. I also thought it a bit odd though that there was only an invoice for the SE in that box, while there was no invoice at all in the box for the CE.

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:25:16 GMT
Karl Sarx says:
Thanks.... I guess there is still some hope that it might arrive....at some point!! fingers crossed!! I just knew it would be who won't get it on time.... so looking forward to it aswell!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:29:20 GMT
L. Mckenna says:
Just wondering when did everyone have the money debited from their bank accounts? I thought they took the money just before or when they despatch it, can anyone confirm when they did this please? Thanks!

In reply to an earlier post on 4 Dec 2008 16:45:47 GMT
Hi the money was showing as been withdrawn from my credit card on monday but when i was doing some online banking today the transaction seems to have vanished. However both my books have arrived.

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2008 09:37:57 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 5 Dec 2008 09:38:15 GMT]

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Dec 2008 16:28:34 GMT
Karl Sarx says:
I am Jack's sigh of relief!

The book has arrived!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  6
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  4 Dec 2008
Latest post:  5 Dec 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions