Customer Discussions > Delia's How to Cheat at Cooking forum

Delia Power - Mini chopper shortage

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 10 Apr 2008 23:54:30 BDT
V. J. Hills says:
Delia has not lost her power to influence. don't know about the 'short cuts' but I cannot find a Kenwood mini chopper anywhere unless I'm prepared to pay well above the amazon price. Personally I think Delia has a cunning plan to get us all cooking one way or another - and yes I have a much scorned upon 'O' level in Domestic Science - perhaps we should be more worried that we are forgetting about the basics in education.

In reply to an earlier post on 7 May 2008 13:00:52 BDT
S. Andrews says:
Hi,

I bought one from Comet this weekend for about £18... they seemed to have loads!

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2008 12:56:32 BDT
Mine came from Lakeland after a 2 or 3 week delay. But it was definitely worth the wait. I just love the chopper and use it for everything. Great fun but also genuinely useful. Well done Delia for another superb recommendation...love the how to cheat book too, so pleased to see it at Number one in book charts for ten weeks in a row!

In reply to an earlier post on 25 Jun 2008 09:38:13 BDT
Dolly says:
Great news - I had a few choppers on order with Comet for the family and they have finally arrived. We are all so excited - I managed to get mine within the first few weeks of the television series but then you could not get one for love nor money!! And I so wanted to give a few as presents - a few delayed birthday gifts are now on their way. It really is a great gadget. The secret is not to put it away in a cupboard. If you keep it on the counter (its very cute and compact) you will use. Get choppin'. Thanks Delia.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  10 Apr 2008
Latest post:  25 Jun 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Delia's How to Cheat at Cooking
Delia's How to Cheat at Cooking by Delia Smith (Hardcover - 15 Feb 2008)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (225)