Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 14 May 2013 10:27:11 BDT
I was expecting it today, well I was hoping to receive it yesterday (release day) as pre-ordering items in the past, companies usually send them out a little earlier so people ordering online get them on release day, not so in this case.

Has anyone received theirs yet? I was just emailed saying Amazon are sorry and my expected delivery date has changed from the 14th May to the 25th!

Gutted...

Posted on 14 May 2013 11:07:25 BDT
that's really weird. I pre-ordered mine May 1st and it was despatched Sunday and came yesterday. I'm assuming you probably pre-ordered yours before me too, I left it to the last minute to decide.

Posted on 14 May 2013 13:00:27 BDT
mgk says:
I cancelled an re-ordered on May 10th (to make sure to get the lower price) and it's currently packaging. So, May 25th seems pretty weird. Sometimes things change fast, though. Have you checked if you're still able to simply cancel the order or if it has changed to "Request cancellation"? If so, your order is about to ship soon.

Posted on 14 May 2013 21:51:55 BDT
Well, I just checked my email again and it has been dispatched! Should be here tomorrow!

I was going to cancel and get it today on the high street, but they wanted 69.99 for it. A big difference to 47.28!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  14 May 2013
Latest post:  14 May 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fringe: The Complete Season 1-5 [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
Fringe: The Complete Season 1-5 [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] by Anna Torv (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.8 out of 5 stars   (123)