- Self-Determination - the Revolutionary Kernel of International Law
- The Degradation of International Law?
- The Legality of the Invasion and Occupation of Iraq After Iraq: International Human Rights Law in Crisis Ideology in International Law, and the Critique of Habermas
- A Substantive Account of Human Rights Human Rights as the Negation of Politics?
- ‘Postmodern’ Reconstructions of Human Rights
- The Challenge of Methodological Individualism
- The Scandal of Social and Economic Rights
- The Problem of ‘Legal Transplantation’ and Human Rights