Debating buying an Anker charger. What would be the real difference between 10k, 13k, 15k mAh? Best to go for the highest? Would be charging an iPad, couple of iPhones and a camera.
[UPDATED] asked by Faisal F. on 6 July 2014
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
You will be able to get around 4 complete charges of iPhone and 3 for iPad from 10k unit.

So it depends if you can get a charge of Anker in before you need to use it again.

The bigger the capacity the bigger the unit.

The 10k is fine for most applications.
Paul Savvides answered on 6 July 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
It depends how long you're going to be away from a power socket for (and how big your backpack is) but I recently used the 10k one and got a couple of charges for an HTC One and a couple for an iPhone. Have a look and see what the battery capacity is for your specific devices and go from there but for a week at Glastonbury the 10k worked a charm for me. Hope that helps.
C. Nellis answered on 6 July 2014
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
We bought the10k it charged approx 7 phones over Glastonbury. Has taken 3 days to recharge
Dr Patricia Edney answered on 6 July 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I have used mine for charging two smartphones and a tablet pc together and all seemed to work well. However, my purchase of the 10,000 mAhr item was largely because I wanted to carry it about whilst trekking on foot and therefore the smaller and lighter the better. If size and weight don't matter and price isn't an issue, then the larger capacity will obviously give longer charging capability. Hope that helps.
Glyn Hourihan answered on 7 July 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product