A hilarious tale of the worst pet sitter. Ever.
Lisa was supposed to be pet sitting. Looking after a crab is easy, right? Unless you forget to feed it. And then you find it dead minutes before its owner is back in town.
There's something a bit different about this dead crab though.
More Titles by Sarah Billington
- The Kiss Off: Young Adult Chick Lit
- The Kiss Off 2: Fame, Blame & Full of Shame COMING 2013!
- Life Was Cool Until You Got Popular: An upper-Middle Grade Novel
- The Young Adult Short & Sassy Collection (Ba(n)d Romance, That One Night, Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid)
- Ba(n)d Romance: A Contemporary Young Adult Novelette
- That One Night: A Contemporary New Adult Novelette
- Life Was Easier When Boys Were Stupid: A Contemporary Young Adult Short Story
- The Witch's Curse: A Supernatural Young Adult Short Story
- I, Zombie: An Apocalyptic Short Story
- The Runaway: A Thriller Short Story
- Dead Already: A Medieval Plague Short Story
- Guilty Until Proven Innocent: A Crime Short Story
- The Short & Scary Collection (The Runaway, The Witch's Curse, I, Zombie, Guilty Until Proven Innocent)