Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£13.40

on 1 May 2013
A fantastic set of books. Clever, and different to some of the genre I've read previously. The only problem being that it is unfinished. Hopefully the author will see fit to do so. As I will be purchasing them at that time. I would recommend these books to anyone enjoying the fantasy genre, well worth a read.
on 10 October 2011
I have read and enjoyed all 6 of the Haven series.
This the final one leaves you still wanting more.
The books in the series are all fairly short and could probably have fitted comfortably into a trilogy.
on 24 October 2011
I loved this book and the previous 5 could not put them down and read one after the other. I would recomend these to anyone and can't wait to read some of Larson's other series.
on 11 October 2011
This was book 6 of a series I enjoyed reading on my Kindle. The kindle has opened the doors to a number of new authors for me.Larson is one of them