- Paperback: 386 pages
- Publisher: Routledge (26 Mar. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1455774375
- ISBN-13: 978-1455774371
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 2 x 23.5 cm
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,291,538 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #741 in Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- #1200 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Forensic Science
- #9551 in Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology
- See Complete Table of Contents
Death Investigation: An Introduction to Forensic Pathology for the Nonscientist Paperback – 26 Mar 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
More About the AuthorsDiscover books, learn about writers, and more.
"… introduces the principles of death investigation to nonscientists, including students and law enforcement professionals…details the history of death investigation, professional roles, death scene investigation, death certification, time of death, autopsy procedures, identification, and the investigation of blunt-force trauma, gunshot wounds,…"-- ProtoView.com, April 2014
About the Author
Dr. Ann Bucholtz has served as the Chief Medical Examiner for Nashville, Tennessee, and as an Associate Medical Examiner for Cochise, Pima, and Maricopa Counties, Arizona. She served on the faculties of AT Still University, National University, Paradise Valley Community College, and Kaplan University. She is American Board of Pathology certified in Anatomic, Clinical and Forensic Pathology and is an active member of the National Association of Medical Examiners and American Academy of Forensic Sciences. She currently practices as a Forensic Pathologist with the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Alberta, Canada. She is the author of Forensic Studies: CSI for the Nonscientist from Crime Scene to Crime Lab, and Biological Evidence.
Inside This Book(Learn More)
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Forensics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Criminology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Forensic Science