2. Do you hide at the back of the room when you have the opportunity to
present your business?
3. Are you uncomfortable approaching people you don't know?
4. Does the thought of speaking in public fill you with dread?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions you need to read this book
and discover how to:
* WALK into a networking event and approach people with CONFIDENCE
* STRUCTURE a talk so that you can get your key message across
* ENGAGE people in conversation and get them interested in YOU
* FOCUS on the results you want from networking and achieve them
* STAND and speak with CONVICTION and AUTHORITY
* and much, much more...