on 23 November 2011
We have at least three other 'little library' sets and this is the only one which has been completely pulled to bits!
I know, reckless abandon of a child and all that - but the card itself is much thicker then the other books we have so they 'snap' off from the spine when bent.
We use them as flash cards now!
A nice set if you like the series and themes from dear zoo but expect much the same characters / animals on white backgrounds rather than anything new or different.
Not a winner for us, much prefer the In the Night Garden or Charley Bear set (not just because they are tv characters, but because they are more robust and engaging, plus have a jigsaw on their reverse).
My daughters love The Dear Zoo book so when I saw this I thought it would be perfect and wasnt disappointed. My eldest (almost 3) loves naming the animals in the book to her baby sister. Would make a nice present for any child who loves to read.
on 11 October 2011
The books are a lovely set & a good add on for the original Dear Zoo book, however these board books are of a disappointing quality - the spines have broken on most of them from normal usage (one of them on the day of purchase), none of my son's other board books of the same size have ever done this. In fact my son's Dear Zoo book, despite having lift up flaps, has no damage to it & he has had loved & read it for nearly a year.
on 10 January 2012
Bought this for my 16 month old daughter. She really enjoyed the books - both reading them and putting them in and out of their box! She already had the original Dear Zoo book which probably helped as she recognised some of the characters.
on 17 January 2014
My 18 month old daughter loves these books. They are a perfect size for her little hands. She loves reading them with us, but also loves taking the books in and out of the box that they come in!
on 1 October 2013
Bought this to keep my Daughter entertained on a flight, very cute books thats she loved! We've read through them loads and she really liked them, would definately recommend!
on 27 March 2014
ideal for young children, I brought the wrong product as the description wasn't very good, but I'll keep it as it will be useful for my boy when hes older and learning words
on 13 January 2014
Nicely illustrated little books ideal for toddlers, all related to the Dear Zoo theme.Great to use with other available Dear Zoo merchandise or just on their own.
on 29 August 2015
They are great little books but they come apart quite easily. My son only had his for a little while then I had to throw them away.
on 13 September 2013
Have not opened these yet as I have bought them for Xmas but they look as described on the web site and were good value for money