Okay, I'll try to stay organized here, difficult as it may be. This ten-pronged stinkbomb is worth getting for certain movies, and others, well...
1. Horror Rises from the Tomb: One of the worst of the worst of the worst. The death of all that is entertaining in the universe. But, it does prove that you can defeat the power of Satan will good, old-fashioned, non-Christian Thor's Hammers.
2. Zombie Flesh Eater: Not a zombie movie at all, but instead the third installment in the wacky saga of those fun-loving templars, the Blind Dead. But this time, they're on a haunted ship, and the Satan skull they worship looks like the cross-eyed stage backdrop from Spinal Tap. In here your biggest actor is Prof. Brown from Pieces, acting giant, master of the dramatic and macabre, lord and master of all he surveys. Love, exciting and new, come aboard, we're expecting you...
3. The Demon: The "demon" is just this tall guy that wears a mask modeled after his existing face for no earthly reason. In extremely desultory fashion, he goes around killing his victims. At the end, a chick strips down to her underwear, then throws on a shower curtain and shower cap to kill the guy.
4. Night of the Ghoul: zzzzzzzzzz, huh, I must have fallen asleep. The "ghoul" is just a flabby bald guy in a skirt. About the only thing they got right with the title was the "night" part.
5. Night of the Death Cult: The 4th installment in the saga of the Blind Dead. This time, the kooky templars worship some kind of bulging tripped-out frog god---and they have the ability to turn into crabs. Pretty girls are given to them as sacrifices. And that chick Lucy, oooh, ahhh, she is hot! So, for me, it was worth watching the movie to watch her.
6. Fangs of the Living Dead: More like fangs of the living dud.
7. Night Train to Terror: Now this one is special. Picture God and Satan on a train, hammering out the affairs of mortal man, having to use a night porter as their intermediary. In the car up ahead you've got a "rock band" that respresents all that is most hideous about the 80's. Anyhoo, God and Satan balance the souls of those taking part in three putrid tales, Bodies for Money, the Dork Club, and Disco Demon. Memorable quote: "I can laugh and cry at the same time; that's what I listen for in their music."
8. Memorial Day Massacre: The WORST camp slasher I have ever seen. A camp opens to the most obnoxious campers in the universe, and they are stalked by a caveman with buck teeth and a mullet. Most memorable moment: The closing credits.
9. Slave of the Cannibal God: It's got that Mike Hammer guy, and that long-legged blonde chick from Dr. No. There's a jungle, cannibals, and a whole lot of baaaad acting. A word of warning: this movie obviously took place before animal rights were an issue, and there are scenes that the Humane Society wouldn't allow for two minutes. You might just want to skip this one.
10. The Severed Arm: A bunch of guys get caught in an avalanche, and decide to resort to cannabalism to surive. They draw straws, and the unlucky loser gets his arm lopped off. Three seconds later, the group is recued. Whoops. What follows is a journey of epic discovery, sensitive and heartfelt, as the killer returns to chop off a whole bunch of arms.