Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 6 January 2014
I really enjoyed this book. There is a nice story arch and good character development. I would consider it good but not a classic. I have given 5 stars as it is superior to many 4 or 5 star space operas.
on 17 February 2014
Look these books are far too disruptive. You start reading the first page and then you just can't put the damn book down until it's finished. The problem is that real life has to put on hold whilst you are reading these books and sooner or later you just have eat drink and sleep.

If this is the last book I the series then perhaps I can get back to normal life again. However I am already feeling the onset of deep distressing withdrawal symptoms which will last until BVL writes another book. Just don't leave it too long mate.
on 31 December 2013
I really enjoyed reading all the books, I was luck that I found the series a few months ago as it's allowed me to read them all back to back.
The ideas and stories were great. I think there could be a number of possible smaller stories that could come from the 9 books! I'd like to know what's going to happened to mavin and have the blues all died? I really enjoyed the books and I hope there's more to come! Great low price!
on 25 January 2014
9th book each and everyone has been great. Amazed a game developer hasnt picked up on this series. I so want another one its not a complicated as the previous books but rigs pigs have been a ride and a half just wish i could stumble accross a series with this many books if you just found this series just buy every book and take a week off i havent put them down start to finish i am jellious of you newbies
on 23 July 2015
I've really enjoyed this series to date. This book I thought was a great way to end a fantastic series.
However I see there is another book on Kyle Riggs son Cody. I hope this is the start of another few books worth of action and not a book too far.....
I would totally recommend this book and series for those who love action, space, alien species and good old blood and guts. Enjoy...
on 27 June 2014
The series follows Col. Kyle Riggs a former farmer that through the series by his cunning and ruthlessness in battle achieves the impossible feat of saving the human race from the Macros.
I really enjoyed the universe of this series with all the original bio tic species and the relentless macros. All the series is written well, really easy to follow, in definitive a really page turner.
on 4 January 2014
The last book in the series, and it's a good finale. Bit hurried it feels, as I didn't think the Macro's had been pushed back so far though, but after so many books it's nice to draw it to a close.

The authors writing style has gained immeasurably from this series, and his new books such as Steel World are far superior. Still, an excellent and exciting series.
on 2 February 2014
Well worth the read, this is an excellent conclusion to this saga in the Star Force series. There is a strong sense of fulfilment in this book with the right amount of questions left that could allow B V Larson to begin a new saga and continue Star Force into a whole new era of accomplishment.
on 22 January 2014
As an avid Sci-Fi reader, demolishing almost anything, I found B.V Larson to be a highly enjoyable read, not too complicated, and overall well worth the expenditure. I think it would be good to see it continue though throw in a few unexpected gotcha's if there is another installment.
on 23 February 2014
Another thrilling ride with Star Force and a fitting end to the first saga. Fun and engaging as always - it was a great read. Here's hoping that Mr Larson continues to write in this universe as I'm very interested to know what the new race of Ancients (the ring makers) will bring.