Size: 75ml|Change

on 3 March 2011
As someone who has an oily t-zone and sensitive skin (therefore am prone to breakouts and allergic reactions), I find this very good. Absorbs nicely into your skin and leaves it feeling very smooth, it smells nice too and you don't have to use a lot. :)
on 10 May 2012
I also have the night cream and you can really tell the difference between them. This one is the perfect day cream, its silky smooth and has the perfect amount of moisturiser for the day! It' not greasy great for sensitive skin as has no smells!
Night cream is also highly recommended!!
on 20 June 2011
Very good moisturiser, with a pleasant scent. It leaves the skin perfect and good hydratation. I recommend it to every one, excellent quality/price!
on 1 March 2012
This is my favourite Moisturiser. It's creamy without being too thick. I have 'older' skin and have obviously tried lots and lots of moisturisers. I'm glad I have found one which suits me.
on 9 July 2012
Really good for dry mature skin.. Feels really soft and hydrated. Will definately buy more product from this range .
on 6 March 2011
I used to buy expensive moisturiser, until i went to a spa which used the dead sea spa magik products and left there feelign amazing. My skin loves the products and i would definately recommend everyone to try them.
on 7 September 2011
Running a cleaning company my hands are always dry this is brilliant cream.Would recommend this cream.For any one with very dry hands like mine.
on 18 July 2011
What a lovely moisturiser, you name it Ive bought it from the expensive to the cheap and this is by far the best. It smells lovely also which is a bonus. My skin is a combination between oily and normal and its perfect, its not greasy and leaves your skin feeling just lovely, will buy this again.
on 14 December 2011
As with a lot of the things I buy off Amazon, I had been persuaded by the great reviews and decided to give this a try as I have been looking for a good natural moisturizer for a while now. I have acne and consequently i'm quite fussy about what goes on my skin because I have to be really careful that things won't break me out, as soon as I put this on I didn't like it. I like rich moisturizers but this one just seemed to sit on my skin rather than sink in and it just left me feeling fairly greasy and it was definitely not a cream I could wear during the day or under make up. It was like the moisturiser would sit on the top of my skin and dry as a layer on top of it that would just rub off if I touched my face at all. I tried it as a night cream but it just didn't seem to have any positive effects on me. At least with Jojoba oil as a moisturiser at night, although insanely greasy at first, you wake up glowing and dewy with soft smooth skin in the morning but you can't use jojoba as a day cream as it's too shiny so I'm planning to try Olay next as i've heard really good things about the brand
on 9 October 2015
I already used three tubs of this cream and the same with the night cream. They are so good and not pricey at all. I have oily T zone and used to buy creams for oily skin, which helped reduce the pores, but the skin would get too dry and flaky, after I tried this, no more problems with the pores, I think I always had a sensitive skin and was using the wrong creams. If you have a sensitive skin, should definitely try this, especially the night cream, as you wake up in the morning and your skin feels soft and really moisturised.