Customer Discussions > Dead Hairy forum

Dead Hairy

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 2 Jan 2011 12:42:23 GMT
I am a squashy grandma who read the blurb above, even though the book is not out yet, and declared "This is what I have been waiting for all my 72 years of squashy life!" Can't wait to read it and find out how to get my false teeth out of the vacuum cleaner...I have spent too long eating liquidised food. Are there any sequels planned? 'Cos I have lots of other squashy issues that need addressing.

Many thanks
A very squashy, toothless grandma xx

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jan 2011 15:05:23 GMT
Last edited by the author on 5 Jan 2011 15:19:28 GMT
Hi Squashy,

Great to hear from you. It's comforting to know there are other spongy relatives out there, though I'm very sorry to hear you're in the same dental predicament. Rest assured that Dead Hairy offers the solution to your problem and a way out of squashiness in general. April 5 is only 3 months away - just hang on in there with the soups and soft fruit.
Love Abbie Hartley (junior journalist and heroine of Dead Hairy) X

Posted on 5 Jan 2011 15:15:42 GMT
[Deleted by the author on 5 Jan 2011 15:19:43 GMT]

Posted on 7 Jan 2011 14:33:09 GMT
Smooth Larry says:
Dear Abbie,

I note with interest that you visit a hair museum in your book. I could do with some hair as the top of my head is quite bald and gleams in the fresh morning light. Does the museum sell spare hair and can you get me a special discount? Otherwise any advice on being dead un-hairy?

Kind Regards
Smooth Larry

In reply to an earlier post on 10 Jan 2011 12:38:26 GMT
Last edited by the author on 10 Jan 2011 16:34:59 GMT
Dear Smooth,

I've handed this one over to Squashy Grandma as she has more experience of balding.
Best wishes, Abbie.

'Ello young man.
As I've said before, 'airstyles are over-rated. That's unless you're lucky enough to find your own Chester the chest 'air like I did (READ THE BOOK). 'E doubles as a wig and an 'ome 'elp. Not sure if the museum stocks spares - READ THE BOOK and check it out. If not, I'll try and nick that patch of yeti 'air from the museum (READ THE BOOK).
'Appy gleamin',
Squashy Grandma.
P.S. READ THE BOOK.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Dead Hairy forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  2 Jan 2011
Latest post:  10 Jan 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Dead Hairy
Dead Hairy by Debbie Thomas (Paperback - 5 April 2011)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (28)