- Up to 70% Off Fashion: Revamp your look with selected clothes, shoes, handbags and more. Shop now.
- Explore the Deals & Offers Store for the latest deals on power tools, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, safety and security, decoration and more.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Men's Clothing Store.
- Go to This Week's Savings in DIY & Tools and discover our offers of Over 50% Off, Top-Rated or Under £10 products. The range is refreshed every week.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
DeWalt Men's Low Rise Polycotton Holster Trouser - Black, 32W x 33L
- 275g polycotton material
- Low rise waist
- Cordura multi-tool pockets
- Cordura knee pad pockets
- Secure zip
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Dwalt Low Rise Trousers with modern style low cut waist for a comfort fit. Cordura reinforced knee pad pockets and holster pockets.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
got these De-Walt trousers and it was worth every penny. really comfy fit, all the pockets you need. and they dont feel lose like some do. all i can say is their the best ive had.
Came in a few days after purchase, and im glad i went for a good quality brand.
i would highly recommend using the kneepads designed for these trousers to utilize thier performance.
great for cold weather work. Inside or outdoors.
lots of pockets which is a bonus
10/ 10 product
there tough and the built in knee pad are great
wear these pants all the time as there warm in the winter
just cant seem to find things in my pockets cos theres that many
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great quality but they didn't fit and I don't know if I had gained weight or they come up smallPublished 1 month ago by samo13
Trousers are fantastic however the picture is off the old design Dewalt trousers and you actually receive the newer versionPublished 2 months ago by A R
Style has changed a bit but if anything even tougher not sure about top loading knee pads but time will tellPublished 4 months ago by Janice C.