De'Longhi ICM2B 10-Cup Filter Coffee Maker
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Black filter coffee maker with 10-cup capacity
- Permanent coffee filter and water level window on both sides
- Drip-stop mechanism
- Thermostatic warming plate and on/off switch with pilot light
- Non-slip feet
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The De'Longhi ICM2B Coffee Maker, with its practical design, is a stylish and easy-to-use machine that can produce 10 cups of filter coffee at one time.
It has a water window on either side of the machine, which enables you to see easily and clearly when more water is required, while the thermostatic hot plate ensures that, once your coffee has been made, the glass carafe will keep it warm.
To ensure that none of your coffee is wasted, the ICM2B is fitted with an anti-drip mechanism that allows you to remove the carafe at any time. For added safety, the ICM2B Filter Coffee Machine also has non-slip feet and a pilot light to indicate whether the machine is on or off.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I also didn't notice any plastic smell once I'd flushed it through for the first time.
The jug-warmer and reusable filter are also definite bonuses, which you don't see on many other machines of this price.
I am a VERY happy customer.
1. Open the lid and remove the filter and other removable component inside.
2. With a DRY cloth, wipe the interior and exterior of the machine to get rid of any dust.
3. Put the components back inside the machine and fill the tank with '4 cups' of water i.e fill it to the number 4 line on the tank.
4. DO NOT put any coffee into the machine yet.
5. Put the jug underneath and turn it on
6. Wait until the jug has filled up with water and has stopped dripping,
7. Turn off the machine, remove the jug and pour it out and put the jug back underneath.
8. NOW you may put the correct amount of coffee in the filter using the little measuring spoon provided.
9. Wait until it has stopped filtering, leave the switch ON as this will only keep the hot plate warm so your coffee doesn't get cold.
NOTE: I figured out quickly enough that the expected amount per cup is a small expresso sized cup, so if you intend on having a mug of coffee like myself, follow this rule; 2 cups on the machine = 1 mug of coffee.Read more ›
It is perfect does the job very well and is designed well also and looks nice
very quiet and doesn't dribble water down the back when the top is opened.
It did have a smell when 1st used but this smell went after the 1st wash through with water and I've not smelt it since.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Still going strong..years later..great simple coffee machine at great valuePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer