Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 January 2014
I bought this book for my three year old son and I know he will love it as he really enjoyed watching the film Frozen. However, despite it being quite obvious from the cover picture and the title that the story would be about Olaf the snowman's dreams of summer, the description states "Boys ages 3 to 7 will love this full-color storybook that features Kristoff and Sven from Disney's Frozen!" - which is wrong as the book is only about Olaf and doesn't mention Kristoff and Sven at all! My son will love this book so it doesn't really matter, but the description should be changed. Also, I'd only really recommend it up to age 5-ish - I think 7-year olds will find it too babyish. It also has two pages of stickers which are a great extra.
on 11 July 2014
Cheap, but very poor picture quality. Difficult to describe the picture quality, but its sort of fuzzy,a bit like a coloured newspaper only on (slightly) thicker paper. Pictures are essentially stills from the "In Summer" song with a sentence on each page. The words sort of follow the song although my 5 year old daughter said she'd have preferred it if it actually had the words to the song instead. Sentences on the last couple of pages rhyme, but it doesn't rhyme all the way through - so perhaps coincidence about the last few pages? Not enough of a story for a 5 year old, (essentially just says a sentence about each picture). Will probably read to my 2 year old who calls out "noman" when she sees Olaf, but overall can't see it getting much use. Stickers included are a nice touch.
on 1 September 2014
Although the description mentions Kristoff and Sven the book is about Olaf. It is a very short book but has a lot of stickers. The stickers aren't designed to be placed on particular pages of the book, which for my 3 year old was fantastic news, as it meant she could create various scenes using the variety of Olaf's and other stickers. I'm not a huge fan of those books where the stickers have to go on certain pages, so this was a pleasant surprise and kept her entertained on a long boring boat journey. She also has it in her book box for bedtime.
on 24 May 2014
Very thin book, only one sentence on each page, not really a story. stickers ok, but not a great buy.
on 3 December 2014
This book is so cheap looking its embarassing!
Looks like someone photocopied stills of the movie (as all pictures are from film) and wrote 1 line on each page.
Terrible a waste of money
on 26 February 2015
AGREE, more like a leaflet with some stickers! And the US published price is $3.99, so why have I paid £3.99?
Absolute rip off, and I won't be caught again ...
on 28 November 2014
I think this book is marketed a little young for frozen fans. My son is 7 and mad on olaf he will love the stickers (which I why I bought it) and the pictures but the story is way too young for him, it's a shame there isn't a version with a bit more text for older children. I would say the age range for this book is 2-5
on 9 August 2014
It will be a great book for beginners-readers, as there is no much text on every page and it`s very simple text but very good pictures. So,I`m sure, my 5 yo will start trying to read it herself instead waiting for me. :)
Also -postage was quick and overall -good service.Thank you
on 10 June 2014
As with nearly everyone my kids are on the Frozen bandwagon. My youngest wanted a book with Olaf and when I found this I was dubious about the price being so cheap, but the book came well packaged and it is very colourful and the stickers make it more interesting.
on 7 July 2014
My daughter thought it was fantastic....it's for little ones really and there isn't a lot to it but for the price (and any thing frozen related is silly at mo) it's fab