IT’S DAY ONE AND YOU HAVE A JOB TO DO, SO LEARN HOW TO:
• Understand the different ways to manage the SRX Series Services Gateways.
• Console to a SRX device for the first time and start the initial boot process.
• Review operational and configuration modes. n Review interfaces, security zones, and security policies.
• Configure basic IP connectivity and elements to enable remote access.
• Configure basic static routing.
• Upgrade the firmware of the SRX device.
• Configure different levels of local administration and external administrators.
• Configure additional network and system management resources.
• Write basic security policies. n Configure different NAT source scenarios.
• Import the SRX devices into NSM.
• Enable different logging and troubleshooting tools.
Juniper Networks' Day One books provide just the information you need to know on day one. That’s because they are written by subject matter experts who specialize in getting networks up and running.
Published by Juniper Networks Books