on 22 March 2012
This fragrance is fresh, clean and masculine, so if you're looking for a good signature scent this is perfect. The first 30 minutes of wearing it is quite strong and smells quite harsh and even cheap, but bear with it! After that initial 30 minutes or so, it develops into a refreshing, lavender scent. This stays throughout the entire time wearing it.

The fragrance generally lasts about 5-6 hours on my skin, and you will definitely get wafts of it when you're out and about. Cool Water is probably best for the hotter months, but its extremely versatile so you can wear it whenever. If you're looking for something spicy, musky, and romantic, this probably isn't the badger for you, I reckon its more of a daytime scent.

Overall, I think this is a brilliant fragrance and I don't see how anybody would dislike it on you, definitely not offensive to the nostrils! Every bloke should have this in his cupboard...

Longevity: 6/10
Projection: 6/10
Versatility: 10/10
Scent: 10/10
Overall rating: 8/10
on 6 August 2015
This is Summer in a bottle, all the way. In the opening, I get a lot of green & lavender notes. Very clean, very fresh smelling, almost like a nice soap, without being too overly synthetic. In the dry down, I get some woody/musky notes with the green still lingering around in the background. Overall a very fresh, masculine, professional, aquatic smelling scent. I get about 5 hours longevity, so the performance on this one is pretty average. Overall, I definitely recommend this one for the Spring & Summer. This is very versatile. From high school, to working in the office, to going to a social gathering, this is perfect for any age group, and any occasion. Cool Water by Davidoff has stood the tests of time.
on 5 April 2016
This sweet classic scent reminds me of my hay day, getting ready to go clubbing in the 90s lol. Its still smells great and its all at a bargain price!
on 1 June 2014
The item looks like it is original, however, the scent goes within the first 10 minutes after spraying it and I have to keep using more of it. I usually buy this item from Boots and the scent lasts all day. I think that this EDT is not original and I won't be buying it again from amazon.
on 5 April 2016
I have wore Cool Water several times before. I think this one is not genuine. It tends to last for an hour or less. Make sure you buy a genuine one.
on 16 March 2016
Nice aftershave but the box looked like it had been opened & the bottle had a fingerprint on... Genuine product? Perhaps not
on 12 September 2014
Very pleased with my purchase, I also received it a day early. It was packed well and came in good condition.I was a bit concerned about the reviews saying, the scent did not last long, so I sprayed some on and it lasted for several hours, I bought it for my son and I know he will be delighted.
on 4 June 2014
Better than any CK or Hugo Boss smells in my opinion, cause it last for long. This perfume is very popular all young men's are buying this, good for everyday use or in occasions would suit more. Price will talk and this is guaranteed!!!
on 13 June 2014
First time I tried this fragrance and what a major disappointment. After reading all the good reviews I thought why not. Sprayed on and waited for this magic smell. Nice smell but not major. Sprayed a lot more on to get the smell. Nice smell but was gone in 10 minutes. Tried again and same again. I have other fragrance which last most of the day and to me that's money worth, as decent fragrance isn't cheap. Might buy it again from Boots just to check if it was just a bad bottle, as everyone is saying how nice it is. Maybe try first as a tester in your local chemist??
44 comments|5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 April 2015
I've tried this aftershave before and loved the smell. Bought this one from Amazon as it's the best price I could find. I bought my last one from Boots for £35 and it had LESS than the one I bought here.

BARGAIN!!!!!