This is a nice little clock.
1. Although terse, you can set it in a few minutes.
2. They don't tell you that the clock starts running, from the minute you've set, on the last press of button "B" (your 6th). So if, like me, you're a stickler for the clock changing on the right second, you have to set it a minute ahead of your watch, then wait for the next minute.
1. I don't think it can go into 24-hour mode. This is odd, as nearly all chips support 24-hour mode as it is easier.
2. There are two buttons labelled "Light". I haven't worked out if there's a difference. Maybe one of them brings the light on a little dimmer?
1. It comes with 2 batteries; one already fitted and a spare LR1130 (AG10)
2. It comes with a small sticky pad, suitable for fixing it to the dashboard of your van.