For a Star Wars branded product, I was extremely disappointed with this product. The pictures shown here do not represent how this product actually looks when worn.
1. The mask is very small and does not reasonably obscure the rest of the head as shown in the picture.
2. The mask is made of hard plastic that sits uncomfortably against your face/nose. Some foam padding has been applied, but looks like it would only be effective for a child.
3. There is nothing in the pack to cover the neck under the mask (the pictures here appear to show some kind of plastic item that is not included)
Despite spending nearly £30 on this pack, you'll still need:
1. A black beany hat to cover the rest of the head
2. A thin black, long sleeved, polar-neck jumper to cover your next and your body/arms
3. Some black gloves
4. Black trousers
5. Black shoes
And even then I'm certain you'll still be disappointed with the final look. Do not buy this product.