- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Check out big titles at small prices with our Chart Offers in DVD & Blu-ray. Find more great prices in our Top Offers Store.
Dark Horse  [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Icelandic director Dagur Kari's follow-up to 'Noi Albinoi' follows Daniel (Jakob Cedergren), an irresponsible but charming young Copenhagen graffiti artist who doesn't care that everyone is trying to track him down: parking attendants, landlords, the bailiffs and the police. But when he meets Franc (Tilly Scott Pedersen), a girl just as reckless and fascinating as he is, he finds that his easy-going days are over as he comes face to face with a serious leap of faith.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
The Dark Horse is a refreshing alternative to the overproduced sappy american love stories where everyone is the hero with nary a hair out of place. Dark Horse is in black and white and all of the characters are flawed and that is precisely why we love them. Nicolas Bro gives a stellar performance as Morfar, Daniel'sby the book best friend who aspires to become a soccer ref.
In addition to directing Kari also composed and performed the soundtrack with his fellow band member Orri Jonnson. Keep an eye out for Kari's latest film "The Good Heart" starring Brian Cox and Paul Dano.