Size: X-Large|Colour: Sky Diver Blue|Change
Price:£16.19+ £3.38 shipping

on 29 November 2012
I liked this item purhcased but would have preferred the waist sizes to be shown befor I ordered rather than finding out when it arrived. If you are going to state S M L and XL then please clarify with exactly what these sizes represent.
Other than that the item was acceptable and is a gift for our grandson.
on 2 January 2013
I ordered these for a holiday to Iceland in November. I first thought I would take layers of clothing and some waterproof trousers. However we tried these on in an outdoor shop and decided to get them. The best thing I could have done since, whilst nearly every tourist(!) was scooting from car to sight and back as fast as they could, we were walking around at our leisure seeing everything including virtually climbing under a freezing waterfall and lying on a glacier. At no time was I too cold or hindered by too much clothing - and I stayed dry. A super product.
on 6 April 2014
Great quality.
Didn't know what to expect as never been skiing before - these kept me warm and dry and were better quality than some that other more experienced skiiers had.
I spent a lot of time falling over and these ones did a great job.
on 30 November 2014
Great Ski Pants and fantastic value for money. I use them for work as it can get very cold and these keep my legs warm. The only downside is that there are only two pockets and there is no zipped access to the bottom of the pants but these are minor things when you consider the price.
on 8 February 2016
Ordered a large and my husband is a 36" in trousers, the fit was good and there are adjustable Velcro strips on the waistband. These salopettes withstood a -20 windchill blizzard on the top of a Bulgarian mountain with no problems. Legs nice and warm and dry. Excellent product. I have the pink women's version and they were just as good. Highly recommended.
on 9 December 2014
fit perfectly and cant wait to where in iceland
on 25 August 2012
I am very happy with these trousers: finally I have high trousers that don't let the snow enter when I fall...
on 12 November 2015
Ordered these snow pants. Arrived on time and tried them out at the Snozone in Milton Keynes. Really comfy, warm and unrestrictive. Overall, great value for infrequent skiers, like me.
on 9 February 2016
These are good trousers however the sizing is much larger than expected. I ordered 7XL and had to return them. Probably 4XL would have fitted a 52 inch waist.
on 8 March 2016
excellent value for money. I ordered an XL for my son who's a stapping rugby player size 38 waist. These go to a 40 waist and the fit is good.