Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 23 May 2013 11:11:03 BDT
I would like to hear if there is Danish subs. on. The series is out in Denmark, but only with 3 films. The Christmas vacation is not in the box. So i hope for this.

Posted on 21 Aug 2013 06:42:51 BDT
Got this reply from Amazon's customer service:
update from our Fulfilment team regarding "National Lampoon Vacation Boxset [Blu-ray] [Region Free].":
''Bin check made and subtitles available on this item are English,French and Spanish. No Danish subtitles are available."

So unfortunately, this release does not come with Danish subs.
I agree that this UK release is superior to the Scandinavian boxset, due to the inclusion of "Christmas Vacation" which makes the set complete.

Posted on 11 Dec 2013 21:22:53 GMT
K-Indiana says:
I've just received this set directly from Amazon.

This is the list of subtitles that's actually available when you check the discs, like I've done,
and not just go by what the back of the box says:

Vacation:
English (for the deaf and hard of hearing), French, German (for the hearing impaired), Spanish (Castellano), Spanish (Latino), Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

European Vacation:
English (for the hearing impaired), French, German (for the hearing impaired), Spanish (Castellano), Spanish (Espaņol), Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

Christmas Vacation:
English, English (for the hearing impaired), German, German (for the hearing impaired)

Vegas Vacation:
English, French, German, Spanish (Castellano), Spanish (Latino), Danish, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish

So Vacation and Vegas Vacation definitely contains Danish subs.

Posted on 12 Dec 2013 06:07:54 GMT
Thanks.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  23 May 2013
Latest post:  12 Dec 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
National Lampoon Vacation Boxset [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free]
National Lampoon Vacation Boxset [Blu-ray] [2013] [Region Free] by Chevy Chase (Blu-ray - 2013)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (22)