Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
vote
vote
Hi Annabel, thanks for your message. We have the following sizes: 65cm/26″, 70cm/28″ and 75cm/30″ If you require any further information, then do let me know. Kind Regards, Morven
18 Jul 2014 by Jolly & Bea's Dog & Cat Accessories
votes
Yes, we have used ours with a harness. You will have to push the clip/ring on top of the harness through the small gap in the neck of the coat. Hope this helps!
16 Jul 2014 by Wendy
votes
Yes the measurements are from neck to tail.
2 Jan 2014 by C. M. Stevenson
votes
I got the size 18" (45cm) for my Cocker Spaniel and it is just right (although her bum sticks out a bit!). I believe min.schnauzers are a little bit smaller than that so I would guess that this size would fit very nicely, but can't guarantee it of course!
3 Dec 2013 by natasha-maria
votes
Hi Nicola, Obviously my Pointers are quite a bit smaller than your German Shepherd, plus my Pointers are short haired. I measured both of my Pointers from their shoulder blades to the base of their tails and size wise the coats fit really well. Hope that helps.
23 Nov 2013 by Diva
votes
if you measure your dog from the back of it's neck just above it's collar to the top of it's tail you should be pretty close. From my experience (ending up with a size to small) I'd say if you're at the edge of a size, to go for the next larger size.
14 Nov 2013 by Grant
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers