- Boxed-product Weight: 100 g
- Item model number: 0142
- ASIN: B002FGTJOA
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 17 Mar. 2010
- Average Customer Review: 3.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (43 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 53,876 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
Danielle 7-Piece Make-up Brush Set in Black Pouch
|Price:||£14.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Seven high quality make up brush
- Nylon purse with zipped pocket
- Perfect for home or travel
- Designed by professionals
- Natural tone and definition
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Premium quality stylish fashion accessories from Danielle. Seven piece high quality make up brushes for perfect make up every time. Brushes are an essential aid when it comes to good looking make up application. By using these high quality brushes for each part of your face you'll be amazed at the final result. Designed by make up professionals, each Danielle brush has been specifically designed to apply natural looking make up. Each brush/applicator allows just the right amount of powder/make up to be applied for an even yet natural tone and definition.
Each order comes with 1 x Danielle 7-Piece Make-up Brush Set in Black Pouch
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
My daughter told me to buy these for my wife as she needed a new large brush and this set looked like it included some. When the set arrived the whole pack was about the size of a wallet and the large brushes were not very large and another large brush had to be hastily purchased.
Found it. Pouch measures 14 x 9 cm and the fat brush is 10cm long. Why don't they put sizes on product listings!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really love these they are a life saver!! I have had mine for a while now and could not live without them. I think some people commented that bristles fell out etc. Read morePublished 6 months ago by diana
Nice brushes but 2 fell apart quickly as did the bag it came withPublished 6 months ago by Holly Golightly