on 7 January 2013
all these books in these series are great well written and great plots, each book in the series will grab your attention from page one
on 4 December 2012
I read the first in the series and really enjoyed it, so couldn't wait to see what this one was like.If anything it was even better.I love the main character, and Todd,and the pace was fast with twists and turns.I'm not really a golf fan but I enjoyed it I imagine a real golf fan would love it.Great book, great series,I hope some of the characters appear again in future books,I'd like to see them again, and I will def read more in this series.
on 24 May 2013
This is the second book of the series. The writing style is good and the book rattles along. But the characterisation and plot lines are a bit weak. Saying that, it is an enjoyable and quick read. Maybe just too quickly written as well.