Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 August 2011
Although I always felt that the first book, Damian's Oracle, got off to a slow start, this one gallops through pulling you every step of the way. Starting more or less where the last one left off, characters are expanded and new ones introduced. It is well written and funny in places, but leaves enough mystery around other characters that you kow there must be more to come. If you havent read Damian's Oracle first i would urge you to do so as an introduction to the characters in this book. I am eagerly awaiting the next episode in the saga.
on 25 August 2011
I got this book because it was free on Kindle. I had seen the prequel Damian's Oracle for free but did not download it.after reading this i rushed back and quickly downloaded and read it as well. Lizzy Ford has become a name for me to watch out for as all her books are very engrossing and well written.
I cannot wait to know how the Grey god turns out.
I would recommend this book for lovers of Fantasty and Paranormal books.
on 10 October 2013
I've really enjoyed every Lizzy Ford book that I've read. Great characters, fun, sexy and an enjoyable fast read. I have recommended to my friends......those who do and don't enjoy supernatural themes.
on 28 August 2011
When her little brother was ill Bianca aged 9 brokered a deal with a strange guy who visited the hospital in return for Johnny's recovery, knowing she'd have to pay back at some point. Bianca's gift is that she can heal, even to the extent of helping Johnny 15 years later when he's turned into a vamp, she turns him back! As her gift is noticed and she is taken into a different world, Bianca is looked after by Dustin aka Dusty (who is one hot dude!), one of the White God Damian's brothers. Johnny turns out to be a god slayer. I adored the dynamics between Dusty and Bianca; from the minute they met I was rooting for a happy ending!
on 18 August 2011
I read this in one sitting, couldn't put it down, I loved the characters, and Dusty sounds way too hot. I didn't read the first book now wished I had. looking forward to more from this author.
on 25 July 2011
This book is just as good as the first, keeps you entertained from start to finish.
i would recommend to anyone who enjoys adult paranormal romance
on 21 June 2013
Lizzy Ford is fast becoming a new favourite author. This series was well thought out and executed. Characters are funny, flawed, and likable.
on 20 May 2013
I enjoyed this book, I'm going to go buy the 3rd book now, the characters are all likeable and the story has quite an original spin to it.
on 24 June 2013
Enjoyed the whole series and if more are released will definatly purchase. Certainly worth a read and good value for money.
on 13 April 2014
Was what I wanted arriving very quickly I shall be using this again when needed. good response time to my order