1. Get Me A Lawyer An ambitious young lawyer joins a high-profile litigator to expose a billionaire's stock market manipulation and ends up as a suspect in a gruesome murder.
2. Jesus, Mary And Joe Cocker After Katie is prepped to testify in the case against Frobisher, Patty suspects she's withholding key information that could undermine her credibility on the witness stand.
3. And My Paralyzing Fear Of Death As a bomb threat puts Patty and her family on edge, Ellen's loyalty to the firm is tested when she must choose between delivering a brief to an important judge and attending her own engagement party.
4. Tastes Like A Ho Ho Though sure that she's ready to help nail Frobisher, Katie sees that she's been used after the accuracy of her deposition is called into question.
5. A Regular Earl Anthony As Tom faces a decision between a lucrative partnership at a big firm and taking over the Frobisher lawsuit, Ellen and David's long hours at work jeopardize their relationship.
6. She Spat At Me With the case pushing Ellen and David's relationship to a breaking point, Gregory Malina comes under increasing pressure to testify.
7. We Are Not Animals As Fiske works to keep Gregory Malina from being deposed, Patty sows seeds of doubt between Tom and Ellen while working to get her son to come home from a reform academy.
8. Blame The Victim As Patty tries to contain the damage caused by Gregory Malina's sudden disappearance and an insider who's leaking privileged information to Frobisher, Ellen's attentions are diverted by her own father's pending legal troubles.
9. Do You Regret What We Did? As the Executive looks to force a settlement by providing Patty's team some critical information, Gregory Malina emerges from hiding to apologize to Katie and testify against Frobisher.
10. Sort Of Like A Family As the deposition is getting underway, Patty suspects someone on her staff has been leaking confidential information to Frobisher's legal team.
11. I Hate These People Though she refuses Patty's offer to come back to work, Ellen does agree to return to press Moore for more information that could help nail Frobisher.
12. There's No "We" Anymore Ray Fiske's suicide prompts Frobisher to unleash everything he has in order to gain control of evidence that could undermine him in court.
13. Because I Know Patty As Ellen uses the Malina videotape to fight the charges that she killed her fiance, Patty engineers a confrontation with Frobisher that brings the lawsuit to a dramatic conclusion.
|Genres||Drama, Thriller, Crime|
|Starring||Glenn Close, Rose Byrne|
|Supporting actors||Tate Donovan, Noah Bean, Ted Danson|
|Network||Sony Pictures International|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I missed out on the first series, and so since then I have continued to follow this gripping legal series.Published 2 months ago by Scots_shopper
This series which was made for TV, is very well acted with a great script which holds your attention throughout! Read morePublished 5 months ago by Kenneth G. Bartlett
I have seen this several times and it is still so good, Glenn Close is at her best here, as also the rest of the castPublished 6 months ago by Ronald P. Hayes
I have watched this series many times yet everytime I watch it I see something new.It is a brilliant series well written and well acted. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Marion Armstrong
Brilliant season. Patty Hewes is played brilliantly by Glenn Close, the role of her life, as she described it. Rose Byrne does a great job too. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Martin Mulcahy
disc 1 was damaged.it kept pausing onscreen every few minutes.have not put disc 2 on.dreading it hopefully its far betterPublished 7 months ago by terry
A great first Series, good casting and well acted. Worth a look at if you like a bit of drama.Published 9 months ago by Amazon Customer
Kind of American series I go for, lots of twists and turns (particularly at the end) and the added attraction of having Glenn Close as the manipulative good/bad defense attorney. Read morePublished 9 months ago by bobsco64