on 15 March 2013
This is a fantastic bag and brilliant quality. The value for money is fantastic. It's perfect for day to day stuff, not too big and sits well on your shoulders and back. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it doesn't have an inside pocket which I need so I had to make my own and sew it in. Other than that, highly recommended.
on 3 March 2013
I bought this bag for a skiing trip, and it was perfect. I have to say it is a small bag, but all i needed it for was for a camera, spare top and a bottle of water, and it managed this with room to spare.
It is an extremely comfortable bag and never bothered me once. Feels secure and well fitted even when i was rolling down the slopes.
on 31 August 2012
You must note that this is a 13L bag, it won't fit a file in or be big enough as an overnight bag.

I made this mistake, so please do not do the same - you can filter for 18/25L bags so do this if want to avoid!
on 9 October 2015