Format: Paperback|Change

on 9 February 2009
Daisy finds trouble with everything and this book is no exception. She is in real trouble with her mother and you don't find out why until the end of the book. The story covers a special day out, best friends, the zoo, animals, a great liking of penguins, grown-ups, being grounded, and a lot of what ifs. I read this to my 5 year old but my 7 and 10 year olds couldn't resist listening too. Everyone enjoyed Daisy's humour and I think all three related to "the trouble with" at one point or other during the story. Recommended as a book to read to your younger children and one to read for children between 7 and 9. I also recommend Daisy and the Trouble with Life as a good starting point. Have fun.
on 15 June 2008
This is a great book about the mischevious girl Daisy! It's a long book, 20 chapters and 206 pages. It's very educational and very funny in places. If girls are interested in previous Daisy books then they won't be disappointed with this one.
on 27 February 2010
This book kept both my 8 year old twins (a boy and a girl) entertained.It was a brilliant read and perfect for their reading level- good but not so good that they can make sense of the story in a smaller print.We knew Daisy from some years ago and we have always rather admired her.She is irreverant and daft, but always gets her own way.She is different and makes a refreshing change because she is not at all pink.We think she is perfect for both boys and girls.
on 3 April 2015
Part of a threesome bought to complete granddaughter's collection. She loves them, so I should probably give it 5 stars (but as a granny, I'm allowed to be awkward). I prefer 'Room-on-a-broom' type lyricism, but for a learning-to-read-yourself book, these are really very good indeed, especially as they split up easily into one-night-at-a-time chunks.
on 20 November 2013
My daughter and I love Daisy books. This is one of the best. Had us both in stitches. Easy enough for child to read alone, but we love to read together snuggled up before bed! Nice in a world of technology and things that can lead to kids growing old before their time to have a book like this which is good clean and plain funny!
on 16 December 2012
My 7 year old daughter loves it! Especially the super big surprise! She read this book while walking around the London Underground system whilst on holiday, her laughter was heard all through the carriage...

After she read it, she re-read it 3 more times..Daisy is her favourite character (review by mum and daughter)
on 28 February 2013
My granddaughter had just finished reading her first Daisy book and loved it. This was the next book that she wanted and it just happened to be the one I had taken over to Italy for her when I visited. I find it difficult choosing books over the internet for an 8 year old but these Daisy books seem to be just right.
on 27 December 2012
Purchased as a birthday present for my Goddaughter. I chose this on the recommendation of her mother.
My Goddaughter is 8 and loves this book and has read it more than once. I went on to purchase the rest of the books in the Daisy series for her and they have all gone down very well too.
Recommended
on 19 October 2013
This is the best Daisy book so far according to my 7 year old! I read it to her over 2 days even though it was supposed to be a goodnight story, we just couldn't wait that long! Very funny as usual and Daisy surpasses herself and her antics in this one, a definite recommendation for young girls and boys!
on 24 November 2009
My daughter loved this book so I would recommend it for 7/8 year olds, but when she was reading it to me I got rather bored of the phrase "the trouble with". It's funny, thoughtful, and the next stage in Daisy's life now that she's growing up!!