on 19 November 2012
My daughter has read all the Daisy books and although they are very easy for her now, as she is 9, she still enjoys them. My son, aged 6 loves them too, they are not just for girls! They all have quite large, clear writing, short chapters, a few illustrations and around 200 pages. Great for kids moving on to chapter books and lovely, funny stories that will encourage children to read for pleasure.
on 24 October 2013
I have been reading this series to my six-year-old son and we have been enjoying it hugely. Daisy is a wonderful character -- opinionated but not obnoxious -- and enormously funny. The observations of how a typical six-year-old thinks and acts are absolutely spot on. This was also the series that inspired my son read on his own (he read Daisy and the Trouble with Life in about a day!) and so for that reason alone I will always be grateful to Kes Gray. A great series of books.
on 1 January 2014
This was a well received gift for my 9 year old girl. I think these stories are best suited to 7-9 year olds as they are great funny stories with lovely illustrations if your child enjoys this book it's worth getting the other stories in this collection.
on 12 October 2014
This book is amazing. I whish i read It earlyer Today. Amazigh amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing type de Houston y a me connecter à Internet et les fournisseurs ici le plus souvent amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing amazing avait de Houston.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 5 February 2014
Great humor in this writer. We've bought all of them and I've regularly stopped reading aloud as I've been too busy racing ahead and laughing as I go. I'm a big fan.
on 18 January 2014
A really good read with my 6 year old. She enjoyed the character Judy Moody and it had a moral lesson at its centre. Will be purchasing the next one in the series.
on 1 March 2014
My 8 year old enjoyed this book. School reading books can be so dull and this series is ideal for readers who have completed core books and are free readers.
on 27 March 2013
We love all the Daisy books! So funny and full of expressions you expect an 8-year old to make. Thoroughly recommend the whole series!
on 2 March 2014
So, so funny. Really enjoyable read. Found myself sticking around to listen to my husbands chapter. A really good read.
on 7 October 2013
This daisy book is one of the most best books I have ever read it's funny lots of drama and lots more adventure !