on 28 October 2013
Have had an Apple Might Mouse for the past couple of years now, or rather two of them. Something invariably goes wrong with them, usually the roller ball, which has several ways of getting it going again, but ultimately they only ever seem to last about 12 months. Looked at this as an alternative (at this price I could replace it 20 times and still be on a par with the Apple mouse).

There are 3 downsides to this compared to the Apple mouse (when both are working that is), which may or may not be relevant to you:

1.) The most significant one is the complete lack of a roller / tracker in the top of the mouse. So you can't use that to slide sideways for example, you need to move the mouse. I use Photoshop and other design packages, so that's not great, but seeing as it was the most unreliable aspect of the Might Mouse I've actually been living without this for a few months anyway.
2.) It uses a small USB connector, as in the photo, rather than bluetooth. So it does use up one of your USB ports. Not an issue for me, but worth mentioning.
3.) It does feel very light and plasticky, because it is. Still, after a few weeks of use I've had no problems.

What I do like, apart from a wireless mouse that works and is about £5, is that the USB connector locks easily inside the mouse when not in use. Which is great to help avoid losing it. Also, you can manually switch the mouse off to save the battery. It actually turns itself off after a period of not being used, which is useful. A simple click of the mouse switches it back on.

So overall, not as good as an expensive mouse out of the box, but for around £5 it's great value, and is actually quite a nice mouse. I'd say save yourself £45 and spend it on something useful, and buy this mouse!
on 29 July 2013
I was extremely reluctant to purchase this due to the cheap price, however this has been one of the best products I have bought for my mac. You don't even need to switch it off as after a short period of time it switches itself off, only a click of the mouse button and it is back ready to go. Great buy glad I took the risk of purchasing a cheap mouse as I don't think a more expensive one could be any better.
on 10 November 2011
Excellent little mouse and so slim its a perfect fit in your hand. The tiny reciever can be hid away in the mouse itself. The mouse feels solid and not at all flimsy and comes with two AAA batteries. The auto power off is brilliant as it saves wasting power. Very similar in style to the Apple mouse and a sheer joy to use. I bought the white mouse as it really is unusual but also fancy the red one too!
on 27 January 2015
Looks pretty enough from a distance but the mouse is poorly finished - actually cut my thumb on a rough edge. The mouse keeps cutting out and won't work more than 2 ft from the computer. Cheap price but not worth it - I'm going to have to buy another mouse that doesn't cut you when you use it,
review image
on 3 April 2013
The product is very good value for this price, it works smoothly and well. The scroll on the screen does not flow like a touchpad, but in the end, it is a mouse. Feels like a quality product and works with my MacBook. All I had to do was plug it in.
on 15 April 2013
I got 2 of these at the same time, one for my home PC the other for my work Mac. They work well and I have no complaints so far.
on 6 February 2013
This is an amended review, thought item had developed a fault, it was the batteries, bought new but almost dead, item is very good bargain and as first review don't waste your money on other mice this one very comfortable and stylish, performs well and if the same as my other mouse batteries will last a long time(if not dead when purchased)silly me. And as another person has said you will not cut your fingers using it, not expensive mouldings but up to the job and blue finish will not wear out as on other more expensive mice, i"ve had a yellow one for nearly two years and no wear and I have dropped it several times and it did not break , order one today.
on 14 October 2011
I bought this wondering whether it would be OK because it was so cheap, but I love it! Very comfortable, works well, and shuts off automatically (very useful when you are as forgetful as I am!). However, it also has an on/off switch. I've been using it every day for a month now, and it's still going strong - have yet to see whether the batteries last for 3 months. Considering the price, excellent that it also came with batteries. Love the colour and sleek look - unusual to have a white mouse. [Now had this for 2 years and it still works fine! Only have to clear up the occasional mouse dropping and have never had to call in the vet.]
on 9 September 2013
Very cool looking mouse, feels great, looks great, works perfect, it is the best mouse that I had so far and you don't have side buttons wich I like because I dont want to go back to the previous page... everytime I just want to hold a mouse that has those side buttons I press them by mistake and it goes back a page and reloads something that should not be reloaded and so on, so I like this red good looking mouse
on 6 December 2012
this is so good cant use my laptop without a mouse and its so easy no wires that suits me