1. Animation had room for improvement but wasn't horrible
2. Story reminded me a lot of Coraline, if you liked Coraline then you'll get a kick out of this movie
3. Good moral to the story, which I see too many kids lacking now days
4. The characters are cute and relatable for kids and although the movie seemed a little sluggish at times, still managed to keep your attention in other areas
5. I'm always a little uncomfortable having kids watch movies dealing with the topics of divorce, re-marriage and death, thankfully this movie treaded lightly on these topics.
I would recommend this movie if you are baby sitting or for families with kids.