Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Jul 2010 09:15:39 BDT
I wish Amazon wouldn't populate a movie with reviews from every type of media available. This is a perfect example - a whole heap of reviews for a product not even released yet. I don't want to know what the DVD is like - if I did I'd look at the DVD. When deciding whether I will buy a Blu-Ray I want to see reviews of that and nothing else. The Blu-Ray version of this film got a bad review when released in the US. I want to know if this release is any better. With heaps of unrelated reviews to plow through, Amazon make it sometimes impossible.

In reply to an earlier post on 13 Aug 2010 11:28:01 BDT
You have hit the nail on the head. This problem is one that I feel stifles the market for Amazon and probably costs them sales. It strikes me as laziness, to not review a specific blu-ray version and just use the DVD reviews. There are thing I want to know, the picture/audio improvements, the extras and please, at least add the region info. If it is 0, A, AB, whatever, just research it and say so - it is important to me as I need region 0 or AB and unless I know, I won't buy. At the end of the day this is a new format that deserves your attention and enthusiasm, Amazon, and we the customer want to know your finger is on the pulse, rather than being lazily lodged elsewhere.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  15 Jul 2010
Latest post:  13 Aug 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Donnie Darko / Donnie Darko Director's Cut [2-disc Blu-ray] [2001] [Region Free]
Donnie Darko / Donnie Darko Director's Cut [2-disc Blu-ray] [2001] [Region Free] by Jake Gyllenhaal (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (353)