Shop now Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Nov 2010 15:35:00 GMT
Lara Bridges says:
Hi there. I have a query about the dvd. It's nothing serious but my dvd just arrived this morning and when I opened it the disc doesn't have any picture printed on it. It does have Toy Story 3 embossed on it but the disc is just a plain dull grey print. Like I say its not big deal but I just wondered if this is how the disc is meant to look. Previous disney dvds have had brightly coloured images on them. What does everyone elses'look like?

Posted on 29 Nov 2010 07:39:35 GMT
J. Martin says:
Disney have recently gone done the cheap road with DVD disc images and have just produced them with a dull, grey colour and embossed film title, like you said. So this isn't a one-off case, it's happened with all Disney DVDs since early this year, apart from Beauty and the Beast because that's part of the Diamond Collection.
So don't worry about and don't think you just got a faulty copy.

In reply to an earlier post on 29 Nov 2010 09:08:53 GMT
Lara Bridges says:
Thanks for letting me know. I suppose they are putting their efforts into the blu rays now. It's a bit disappointing because the other 2 DVDs in the series look nice and colourful. Still... Can't fault the film. It's great!!

Posted on 4 Mar 2011 08:23:29 GMT
JBsfx says:
Toy Story 3 (2-Disc Blu-ray + DVD) [2010]
Hi, does this set consist of a blu-ray of the film and a separate DVD of the film? Or is the DVD in the same package - or even just the 'making of'? Thanks.

In reply to an earlier post on 9 Mar 2011 20:51:09 GMT
Last edited by the author on 9 Mar 2011 20:51:24 GMT
J. Martin says:
It contains 2 Blu-rays (one of the film and one of the extras) and a DVD of the film, all in a Blu-ray case.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  27 Nov 2010
Latest post:  9 Mar 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010]
Toy Story 3 [DVD] [2010] by Tom Hanks (DVD - 2010)
4.7 out of 5 stars (687)