on 4 April 2012
I bought this camera bag mainly because it held all my equipment and is actually a rucksack. Having only spent £19.50 on it, I wasn't expecting the amount of equipment I could fit in and how well made it was.

The advantages:

Room for Camera
Handy Zipped Compartments
Room for accessories

The disadvantages:

Slightly Small (but adequate)
Zip is a bit hard to undo

The title says for canon ranges, but I have a Fujifilm DSLR as well as a Canon and the fujifilm fits in nicely as well. I huge bonus is that I can actually fit my 13"Macbook Pro on top of the equipment (just about), and the dividers stop it making contact with my equipment.

At the top you get a little handle for picking it up, at the front a handy compartment, at the back 2 shoulder straps and another little compartment, I put manuals in there and at the bottom 2 hooks for hanging a tripod off. Inside you get fully adjustable cussioned dividers and enough room for pretty much al my equipment.

I am extremely please with the bag and would definately recommend it to anyone.

Hope you found thus review helpful.

Visit my website for lessons, tips and forums all to do with photography: [...]
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for all free tutorials on simple Photography: JGreenPhotography1

0Comment|91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 14 November 2015
Very happy with the bag I received, better than I was expecting. I'll mention the one and only annoying issue though, arranging the Velcro pieces, there's no information on how to do that so I had to look at the picture online to do it. Not a big issue but a slight bug.

HOWEVER, past that there isn't a single problem, the bag is very very well made, the quality is of material is fantastic and the zip used are just as good. Strong and sturdy so they stay in place perfect. The front compartment on the bag is very handy, its able to hold some important pieces such as cables or extra memory cards. On the inside you then have another mesh section split into two, this again can hold more extra pieces for you.

When you get to the main compartment of the bag you have the foam pieces held by Velcro, these are a lot better than expected as I was worried the Velcro would be loose, not a problem though. Very strong and holding perfectly in place. I've found there's more than enough space in the bag, I've got a Nikon d3300, 18-55mm vr lens and a sigma 70-330mm lens. All of this fits in the bag with plenty of space (space to actually expand into and use in the future) and protection.

Overall I couldn't be happier with it, its offering the protection I needed and its certainly given me that
review image
on 19 March 2012
A decent bag for my Nikon D5100.

Pros:

1. It's a small backpack that you can also carry in your hand, thanks to the hand strap.
2. Easily fits my Nikon D5100 and all the standard gubbins that came with it (including the battery charger, spare battery and cables) - the body of the bag has a number of padded dividers that you can customise to fit additional equipment if you need to. Mesh pocket inside on the cover and a deep pocket on the outside means I can carry all the standard equipment that came with the camera.
3. Bag never feels overly heavy and there's plenty of padding, which makes it comfortable to carry around.

Cons:
1. Not good for quick access to equipment as you have to undo the entire cover zip.
2. I'm not sure I would trust the bag in the rain (haven't tried it in the rain, but would have welcomed a rainproof cover).
3. Not good for those with lots of additional equipment or very bulky cameras.
33 comments|32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2013
I bought this bag purely and simply because it fits Ryanair's size for cabin bags! I'm so glad I did, not only does it carry my Canon 600D plus batttery grip, 18-55 lens, 70-300 lens, charger and various filters and cards, there is also enough room left for my diabetic stuff. The bag is robustly made and the material is reassuringly thick. Adequate padding inside completes this bargain bag.
on 19 May 2010
This little bag is just what you need if you are not carrying full kit. You can fit a body and 2 or 3 lenses, flash and a few other small accessories. It carries nicely on your back, great help to me with neck problems so don't like the single strap style. For the price you pay, you get a well constructed bag with good padding, not heavy duty but superb for lightweight shoots.
on 9 January 2013
In use with my Canon EOS 1100D at the moment, and is amazing with the amount of cushioning on the inside. well worth the money, especially as you can rearrange the interior padding to suit extra lenses or create just that little bit more safety around the camera itself. Great product, but will recommend detaching the lens and putting the camera in the middle section of the padded area, for extra security. Anyhow, great product and definitely a great buy for those on a tight budget.
on 17 March 2011
Recently bought this for my other half as I bought her a Nikon D3100 for her birthday. At first I bought the official nikon bag which cost more than this item but we found out it wasnt suited. This product is great, very secure, nicley paded and not too bulky so you dont feel that you have to haul it around. If your looking for a bag to hold your body, lenses, charger, flash + misc this is it :)
11 comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 13 April 2012
The bag is very reliable, it stores more than I thought it would and fits my larger slur lenses into it, the company selling the bag provided great customer service and I would be happy for further business in the near future
on 6 April 2011
I purchased this bag to store all my dslr equipment in and find it has just the right amount of space for everyday use. The inner part of the main bag can all be moved about for shorter or longer lenses, it also has zipped pockets in the flap x2 that hold all sorts. The front pocket unzips and has 2 inner pockets and also has hinge like sides so it will not fall open when unzipped. On the back it has shoulder straps and another handy pocket that will hold all your manuals and books. Both sides have loops so you can attach a tripod and camera cover, the top has a small handle for picking it up. This bag seems well made and looks like any other rucksack so hides well the fact that it has £2000 of stuff in it which I think is a good thing. The only fault I would mention is sometimes the zip rides over the material next to it but not very often
on 1 August 2014
Extremely pleased with this bag. I bought it to carry my Fujifilm X-S1 bridge camera when I go on holiday. The camera fits perfectly with plenty of room for other items. The dividers are all velcroed so you can mould the individual inner pockets to hold a variety of extra items. It is very well padded throughout, and feels robust. It has extra zipped storage spaces both inside and out (I have had no problems with any of the zips that other reviewers have mentioned) and a bag containing a waterproof cover in case of rain. There are good secure loops for attaching a tripod, and a hand mesh pocket on one side for a water bottle. The shoulder straps are well padded and there is plenty of expansion available on them if you want to wear it lower or higher on your back. An absolute bargain for the price.