- Save a massive 50% on our brilliant DURAGADGET LCD & Touch Screen Cleaning Kits For Tablets when you purchase one or more of our high-quality DURAGADGET neoprene laptop cases! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
DURAGADGET Rotating Faux Leather Case For The New Apple iPad 4 With Retina Display (Latest Generation), iPad 2 And iPad 3 All Models) - Stands in Portrait AND Landscape - Magnetic Sleep / Wake Function
|You Save:||£11.50 (46%)|
- Faux leather case with built in stand function providing three different viewing angles, finished in a classic black with stylish blue stitching
- Quickly rotates to display your iPad 2 in either portrait or landscape - ideal for work, videos or playing games!
- Soft microfibre lining to protect and clean your screen when not in use
- Features a magnetic sleep/wake function that locks/unlocks your iPad 2 when the case is closed/opened
- Maximum protection for your new iPad 2; hard back/corners and full 360 degree coverage and protection
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
1 Faux Leather Case
Top Customer Reviews
Rotating functionality is great - I mostly use my iPad in landscape orientation for typing and reading, but for FaceTime/Skype the outgoing image comes from the camera on one of the short sides and it seems better pointing down on you from above than across from a side, hence portrait orientation. The case ridges are simple but sturdy enough, although, as other reviewers have pointed out, the shallowest one can be unstable for landscape.
The plastic tray that holds the iPad is functional and protective. The cut-outs allow access to everything: the charging socket, orientation lock, sound button, power button, microphone, speaker, rear camera. In one of the landscape orientations the rear camera is hidden by the stand, but this just requires careful rotating; even as a left-hander, unless you're fussy about having the Home button on the left at the same time as using the rear camera, this isn't a problem.
I prefer to avoid leather so appreciate this is fake, although the 'look' is wasted on me.
It puts the iPad to sleep when you close it, but doesn't completely power it off, so you'll still hear the alert of incoming emails etc.
The elastic band holds it closed if you're wandering about with it, and overall the case disguises the iPad a bit to look like a file or A5 diary from the front, until your flash the Apple logo on the back! That said, I don't take mine about much so I can't comment on how protective the case is in e.g. a bag.
Initially clipping the iPad into the plastic tray required a few experiments to get all four corners in properly. Try different sequences of corners until you get them all in without having to apply extreme force! Once it's in, that's it though.
I'm grateful as always to previous reviewers for helping me choose.
The viewing angles are unique and I wish other manufacturers would offer them. The rotation is nice but I only use it occasionally.
Yes, it does slip out of the grooves if you don't use it as advertised, and sometimes even if you are using it as shown - but it is a small price to pay for actually being able to use my iPad comfortably on the table, on the sofa, in bed and in the coffee shop!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After long term use the outer coating on the metal comes off making it look incredibly ugly.Published 7 months ago by S. Kyte
Great service, speedy delivery, and great product received. Thank you.Published 8 months ago by Ivan Plusnin