Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Shop now Shop now

on 14 April 2014
This case comfortably holds my D800 with 24-70mm attached and a cased polarising filter in the net pocket inside the top. It is well made, well padded and it looks great. It is just what I needed to provide protection to my precious kit without squeezing it into my previous case or taking it out in something much larger than necessary. For the money, this is an outstanding product and neatly designed cases of this size are surprisingly difficult to find. 10/10 from me!
on 11 November 2013
I have a NIKON D5200 and want to make sure it is safe.
It is in this bag. It is padded and big enough to take a camera and a lens.
The camera has 55 to 300mm lens attached.
It has yhe usual side and internal pockets.
Well worth the money.
10 out of 10.
on 30 July 2014
Good product. Plenty of room for Nikon 3200 and spare battery
on 20 August 2014
I bought this camera case for my Canon 70d even though the description is for Nikons only. It was the cheaper case and my 70d still fit properly along with a few accessories. I have no problem with this case whatsoever.
on 27 May 2014
Large enough to fit my Nikon D800 with a 28 - 105mm zoom. Well made with inner pockets for cards and batteries and so on. Sufficiently padded to offer some protection.
on 8 May 2014
After looking at alot of cases i chose this one
Good quality,exactly what i wanted and a good delivery aswell.

See one answered question