on 12 July 2013
Used this extensively on holiday. Fantastic bag, robust, practical and great value for money. Would certainly recommend to others. Used with Nikon D3200.
on 14 November 2013
Too big for my liking as I do not carry lots of accessories such as lenses etc. No complaints against quality though and I knew what I was buying. I bought this item from Amazon together with Nikon D3200 camera, uv filter, memory card, screen protectors and book as job lot for convenience. Pity Amazon does not offer a smaller belt supported bag that I would have bought in preference
on 29 July 2013
The bag is significantly larger than i expected, the background picture depicts the case to be a snug fit however the camera has plenty of room. otherwise i am happy with the quality and speed of delivery.
on 8 November 2013
Good use for the camera and easy to put away and light to handle. Good quality and love the colour.
on 22 May 2014
Great bag camera fits snugly room for batteries and strap too. even has room for extra lenses and has a strong carrying strap
on 6 April 2014
The Carry case is of good quality and offers reasonable padding. The only problem I have had is the main picture in the advertisement has been edited and is slightly misleading. The size of the bag compared to the Camera isn't accurate. I was looking for a bag that would be a good fit for the camera only (and lens fitted), and maybe a pocket to add additional SD cards, for carrying my camera when I am out and about. This bag is somewhat bigger than this. You can easily fit a lot of accessories in this bag including additional lenses (depending on what you have). This isn't as compact as I had wanted, and leaves the camera feeling a little un-secure on its own.

There is nothing wrong with the product, and I shall keep it as my collection grows, it will be useful. Its just not what I was looking for at this time, and I feel the advertisement picture was misleading.
on 26 September 2013
The bag is really good and my Nikon D3200 and lens fit in perfectly. The only thing I might have an issue with is if you want to order any more accesories as nothing else will fit in this case. Could have done with ordering one slightly larger.
on 11 July 2013
I bought it for my NIKKON D3100 and it fits snugly with room for a few accessories like filters cleaning tools ect. Even though my camera model wasn't listed it fits like a glove and is well made I'm glad I purchased this product.
on 31 August 2013
It's not a bad bag - it fits my Nikon D3100 with the standard 18-55mm lens perfectly, with some room for a spare battery and a small macro lens. (The lens measures about 2 inches wide, half an inch thick, not a "real" macro lens).
The bag's badge "DuraGadget"'s r was a bit broken, making the bag look cheaper than it is. And the thickness of the foam surrounding your kit is definitely no more than 0.75inches - so while it's fine to carry around, I really wouldn't have said this was excellent protection.
Otherwise, as I've said, it's not a terribly bad product - good for the price. But I think I might spend a bit more on another bag, in case I want a bag with better protection for my camera.
on 12 May 2014
Good enough product.Ideal for carrying extra lenses and odds and sods like sandwiches.(7 more words required) --------------The boy stood on the burning deck,his pocket was full of barley,some ran down------------+--+