Shop now Shop now  Up to 50% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now

Format: Paperback|Change

on 11 July 2006
"Why is Small Business Marketing So Hard?"

That is the question first posed in this book. Author, John Jantsch has come up with a crackerjack book for all owner managers of small businesses with the answers.

If you are struggling to attract the right type of customers or clients the author offers practical help.

An Instant Classic.

Go buy it.
on 4 June 2013
I have been meaning to buy this book for some time and now I have I can't believe I didn't get it sooner. It offers great no nonsense marketing advice to build you small business. It's written in super easy to read language and cuts through the usual marketing jargon.

I read it once and took notes and am now on my second time round putting the recommended things in to action. Sometimes we all know what we should be doing but it takes a book like this to kick it in to action.

The tips and guidelines aren't rocket science but if followed cannot fail to increase the bottom line of any small business.

Bravo
on 7 October 2009
Does EXACTLY what it says on the cover - it IS the most practical guide for marketing a small business! With the emphasis on practical. Choc-full of amazing, motivating, do-able, won't-break-the-budget ideas for getting your business noticed. Chapter 6 on having a web presence is excellent and worth the price all by itself. I went from 'what do I need a web site for?' to staying up half the night as his suggestions exploded my thinking, I couldn't stop the ideas coming! You can't afford not to buy this book, it's THAT good.
on 17 January 2009
This is a great read for any owner of a small business. It includes loads of pragmatic, actionable information to really power up your marketing. His style is very down to earth but he continually reminds you that as a small business owner you have to be a marketer and this book is a good place to start.
on 3 February 2016
Still reading but enjoying so far
on 3 February 2016
Some good ideas in this book
on 13 January 2016