on 15 May 2014
Excellent purchase for the money, look good , feel good and easy to fit! I purchased a second hand bike that needed some touching up and along with some other touch up the bike looks as good as new.
on 25 October 2013
The ends didn't fit on so make sure you get right sizes when ordering.tried to cancel as son ordered them without permission
on 17 April 2014
There was an alan key provided for securing the grips onto the bars however is was not the right size, luckily I had the right one.
The fact that you can screw these on gives a nice, secure feeling and you know the grips aren't going anywhere.
The grip itself is really comfortable and I would recommend for people who ride a lot, especially without gloves. Your hands will not slide off.
I bought these for my BMX and they fitted fine without any problems, however the plastic bar-ends were very loose and one did get lost.
on 8 August 2014
Work perfectly and look good. As good as leading brands.
on 4 December 2014
they suit my bmx very well but a pain to get them back off and they dont lock on when i tighten the bolt it pops off the grip
review image
on 17 December 2015
The grip itself is really quite nice to hold on to and I would recommend for individuals who ride a ton, particularly without gloves. Your hands won't slide off.

I purchased these for my mountain bike and they fitted fine with no issues, however the plastic bar-closures were quite tight and hard to insert.

They came with an alan key provided but as somebody has already mentioned it does not quite fit but it is not a irregular one so not really a problem.

Item came packed really well packaged with bubble wrap and delivery was speedy.
on 9 July 2015
I purchased these from another website for my Mountain Bike and they're not very good. They're far too long for my handle bars and the white rings at the side didn't lock on very well and slipped off with any sort of hard grip, one even fell off while riding, I suppose for £3 they can be used as "temporary" handle bar grip(s) but if you're looking for anything long term, I'd go with the Rockbro's version of these for £5 you can find on Amazon, they're a lot better made overall but have the same kind of design.
on 17 September 2014
Oh what a painful treat for my palms these grips make sure you hold on with there patented spikey plastic " in your skin" torture pattern, let go and your left with Swiss cheese for hands.
I had to cover them with bike grip tape as I prefer non bleedy skin when I ride ( this is just an option) but it worked a treat. I like that they have give you a "painful" and "pain free" option.

Summation....... Ambulance optional.
on 11 December 2013
These look good on the bike and adds a bit of uniqueness to the bike. They are easy to apply and would hardly take any time to do so. The metal used on both ends is some sort of cheap allow and can be damaged easily if you apply too much pressure when applying them to the bike. Apart from that they are good
on 18 December 2013
this product makes the bike look upgraded and are easy to fit. Replaced the old ones and they give the bike new look. Had to cut them to size but hardly noticeable if you know what you are doing. Would recommend to any person wishing a good quality product for the price.