on 18 July 2010
Definitely a pretty pyjama for a doll. Good quality, too. I can happily recommend that.
on 21 July 2015
These were perfect for my 4 yr old granddaughters tiny tears doll she picked up at a nursery school fair. As the doll is apparently called Rosie, the rosebuds on the pagamas turned out to be an added charming little bonus. . they fitted the doll perfectly.
on 3 April 2013
I have bought quite a few Frilly Lily items over the years and can honestly say they have all been very well made, no rough seams that will split with hard handling. They are delightfully designed, the fabrics feel and look good and are well worth the money. They are the sort of clothes you will want to hand down and will enable you to do so. I find they seem to have a strange 'morphing' quality in that they look good on all my daughters various sized dolls with the strategic use of string belts on the little ones and turned up arms, I think this has to do with the simple but beautifully finished design. Good buy all round.
on 8 August 2011
Another great product from Frilly Lily. Fits a range of large dolls. My daughters love swapping the various clothes sets.
It keeps them occupied for quite a while.
on 19 September 2012
Brought these pyjamas for a tiny tears. Good fit lovely material, my daughter enjoys dressing tiny tears for bed. Quick dispatch and well packaged too.
on 19 November 2013
The Dolls pjs are very pretty and of a very high quality. But since I made the mistake of thinking I had purchased a doll , not dolls clothing. I have not been able to give the lovely pyjamas as a gift. I must add . The miss purchasing of these very cute Dolls clothes was entirely my fault. I did not read the purchasing information correctly and in no way whatsoever does it reflect on the seller. These Dolls pyjamas are really gorgeous and would delight anyone who was looking to build a collection of well made Dolls clothing.
on 21 June 2015
I bought two sets for my two granddaughters. Both of them. one 2 and a half and one 9, were delighted.
on 8 March 2014
I bought a number of items from Filly Lily for my niece's baby Annabelle doll which takes smaller sized baby clothes. The clothes arrived very quickly after I placed the order. The quality was excellent and they were very reasonably priced in comparison to other doll's clothes. My niece was really pleased with all the clothes and I've recommended the company to her mother for future purchases.
on 8 May 2015
What lovely little pj's, beautifully made and just a miniature version of adult ones! They were exactly what we were looking for as my daughter loves getting things dressed and undressed (usually herself!) so I thought these might help move her attention to her dollies rather than herself. Will definitely buy dolls clothes from Frilly Lilly again.
on 2 October 2013
This website has a fabulous selection of dolls clothes and also stocks different sizes which is great. I bought for Tiny Tears which is a small. The attention to detail is great and they wash well too! My daughter loves them so much and I have gone back and bought a few more bits for her. Cant fault them.