- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Alan Savin (9 Oct. 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 095391710X
- ISBN-13: 978-0953917105
- Product Dimensions: 19.8 x 14.2 x 0.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 5,252,700 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
DNA for Family Historians Paperback – 9 Oct 2000
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your e-mail address or mobile phone number.
...it helps make sense of a topic which will be increasingly discussed and considered over the next few years. -- Family Tree Magazine, March 2001 (the worlds best selling British genealogical publication)
Easy to read and offers an extremely understandable view of genetics for genealogy. -- Family Tree DNA, September 2001 (Americas first DNA drivern genealogical testing company)
I now have a new "guide book" that explains the differences in terms that even I can understand. -- Dick Eastman's On-Line Genealogical News Letter, 11 July 2001 (from Ancestry.com)