on 19 July 2007
Bought this for my 8 yr old to build her confidence. Just finished real school yr 3 so the first CD Yr3 is a really good refresher. She sat there for ages with her friend working through the questions, then still was eager to continue until bedtime. The storyline & graphics were very good having to collect items going round the map to finally get the keys. The pleasure from the kids when they acheive each of the answers and stages was great to hear. Not sure they realised how much homework they did. Good for me to pick up on a lot of school work areas that she had obviously covered that I never knew she had learnt. Great !!
She can't wait to get onto the next levels & CD's.
on 14 September 2009
I bought this game for my 8 year old daughter. She enjoyed playing the games and completed each set within a few weeks. She has not gone back it since, and this is because the challenges stay the same just get slightly harder, however as she has already done all of the challenges the element of surprise is reduced. It also states that there is an extra games cd with each level, we found that it is the same game in each set.
on 23 January 2009
I allow only certain games in the house (they must have some educational value). I am really happy with this product. I actually have "Cars" on the DVD player as they are allowed a DVD on Fridays but they have not left the game for a second. The various puzzles and games are really testing their ability and stretching their problem solving techniques.

It reminds me a little of a virtual "Crystal Maze". I have also a copy of DK's Bear and Penguin's big maths adventure which they don't mind but this game\software is in another league.

Excellent production
on 2 April 2006
My little boy (6) loves Cluefinders and is always striving to get to the next level. It seems to provide a good topic of conversation with his friends too.
on 29 April 2009
My son loves intriguing PC/Nintendo puzzles and this is great for logical thinking. He is currently working on the first level of the three, and we have had to ration how much time he uses the PC!
on 2 June 2014
Really brought back memories from when I was younger, absolutely can not wait to share it with my little ones!
on 26 October 2015
My kids loved the collection.
on 21 May 2015