on 23 January 2014
The hoodie, while looking great, is a bit on the small size - I got a large, and it just fit me where other Large clothes are comfortably accommodated.

I would recommend getting a size up from your normal size, if possible. Or, be like me and lose weight. =)
on 12 March 2014
I had it 3 days and it fell to bits, the sticking all came out and bobbles started to appear within 3 days then had to bin it
on 24 July 2014
The sweatshirt fit is OK but the balance of the garment means it hangs poorly. The front is double thickness to allow for the crossover and zip but this means it has much more weight in the front and doesn't drape well. My son is disappointed and won't wear it but not worth returning. It has been given away.
on 25 November 2014
When opening the package the jumper had the stench of fish, so much so it made me gag, the buttons were rusted (I don't know how but they were rusted before wearing.)

After a couple of washes to rid the foul aroma of fish I admit it fitted nice... Then I tried to Zip it up for the first time.. and the zippers broke.
on 17 March 2014
this company does not deliver products as pictured. do not fall for the pics as they are pinned at the back on mannequins for tight effect. the material is poor and the fit is far from tight.
on 13 February 2015
I ordered the black and grey for husband, read reviews about it being small so ordered the large(husband is usually medium) it fits but is very tight, looks good, not baggy around the back like others have said, I ordered the one that was dispatched by amazon so arrived next day with prime, its a thin material but looks of good quality. Haven't washed yet so can't comment on that, it looks really good on, nice light jumper for chilly spring/summer morning's. Husband is a sweaty person anyway so prefers lighter jumpers.
on 21 April 2016
I really don't understand all the bad reviews, I'm extremely critical and usually find a reason to knock at least a star off my ratings on Amazon, but even I'm giving this five out of five - so it really is quite an outstanding item for me. Beautiful design, extremely reasonable price. If you use the guide in the description then all should be well with the size. As for it falling apart, I've had mine for about half a year now, have worn it a lot, am generally quite hard on my clothes too, and the stitching hasn't started to come out or anything. Excellent.
on 7 October 2015
Don't understand the bad feedback about this. The sizes are fine, not the normal UK sizes, but it's all stated on this product anyway. Feels great, looks great.
on 21 November 2015
Ok I am at loss, I have read the reviews and they are all a lie, the item came a few before expected delivery, the fabric is more then fine, the poppers as someone said where shabby, are fine! There is northing wrong with this product bar small thing like the pockets are small but dam there are worse things in the world get a grip people.

Admittedly the cuffs look different but I can live with that...
on 4 March 2015
I bought one of these from a different supplier last year, they are actually an Asian made jacket, which accounts for sizing problems. The material is awful and starts to rough up from the moment the jacket goes on, other than that I was happy with mine. It wears well, looks good and keeps me warm when it's chilly. It's been washed a couple of times and is still in good shape. Overall a good purchase.