on 5 July 2010
I have had this game for nearly 2 weeks now, and I must say it is probably the best game in the music category on ps2, i have ever played, it has very catchy tunes, it is ever so slightly addicting, but for me im ok with that. If I where to rate Guitar hero and DJ hero, I will say DJ hero mainly just because, You can do much more, in the game, and its just a whole lot of fun. I recommend this to anyone who likes the whole DJ music type of thing, this game is amazing.
on 1 December 2010
I remember parappa the rappa all them years agos on the ps one and my mates technics turntables wasted on happy hardcore.
Dj Hero, ps2, a plastic turntable, with GOOD music. It took its time but its here. Mad, i was so wrong to think it would be a five minute play then throw away. But good for a laugh, making sets, nuts at parties and if you wanna be a grand master theres cheats ha ha. Dj Hero is class its hard master but worth it just like a good home made sunday roast yum
on 30 January 2010
This game was bought for my son, he was well pleased when it arrived and it kept him entertained for quite some time. He has said that the game has some really good mixes, but said it would be quite a difficult game for beginners.
on 22 April 2010
I am very happy with the PS2 DJ Hero. I reckon that it uses almost all the potential available in the PS2.
on 3 March 2010
Bought for a grandson who thinks its wonderful. It has given many hours of pleasure.
on 6 July 2014
Good and excellent . Excellent itum ill be on this a lot good cable but bit lose
on 25 December 2014
Excellent item, as described arrived in good time. Would highly recommend
on 28 July 2014
Perfect, thank you! +++++
on 9 October 2010
i realy like this game it hasnt arrived yet but when it does i am gonna play it allnight long. its great for parties.
reason i bought this game is because it was an extreme low price for an item like this, so i recommend it to everyone who like hero games, (guitar hero's, band heros, etc.)and loves djing!
on 12 January 2015